Çorlu (Tekirdağ) İlçesinde Hava Kirliliğinin Coğrafi Açıdan Değerlendirilmesi

Author:

Year-Number: 2022-35
Number of pages: 34-56
Mendeley EndNote Alıntı Yap

Abstract

Marmara Bölgesi’nin Trakya Yarımadası’nda yer alan Çorlu ilçesi, idari bakımdan Tekirdağ iline bağlıdır. İlçe doğusundan İstanbul ili, kuzeyinden Çerkezköy ve Ergene, batısından Muratlı ve Süleymanpaşa, güneyinden Marmaraereğlisi ve Marmara Denizi ile çevrilidir. İlçede arazi yapısı hafif dalgalı bir topoğrafya özelliği gösterir. 63 yıllık (1958-2021) ortalamalara göre Çorlu’da yıllık ortalama sıcaklık 13,1 °C ve yıllık yağış ortalaması 576,6 mm dir. İlçede yıl boyunca kuzey sektörlü rüzgarların frekansı (%57,7) diğer yönlere göre daha yüksektir. Yıllık egemen rüzgâr %53,9 frekansla N22,5°E yönünden esmektedir. Tekirdağ ilinin en kalabalık ilçesi olan Çorlu’nun 2021 yılı nüfusu 284.907 kişidir. Bu nüfusun 275.734 kişisi (%96,8) şehir merkezinde, 9.173 kişisi (%3,2) kırsal kesimde yaşamaktadır. Yine toplam nüfusun %51’i (145.330 kişi) erkek, %49 (139.577 kişi) kadın nüfustan oluşmaktadır. İlçede sanayileşme ve sosyo-ekonomik gelişmelere koşut başta hava kirliliği olmak üzere çeşitli çevre sorunları yaşanmaktadır. İnsan sağlığı açısından son derece önemli olan bu sorunlardan biri de hava kirliliğidir. Çorlu ilçesine 2017 yılı sonunda T.C. Çevre ve Şehircilik Bakanlığı’na bağlı Marmara Temiz Hava Merkezi Müdürlüğü tarafından kent merkezinde ve Organize Sanayi Bölgesi’nde olmak üzere iki adet Hava Kalitesi İzleme İstasyonu kurulmuştur. Bu istasyonlarda PM10, PM2.5, SO2, NO2, NOX, O3 emisyon ölçümü yapılmaktadır. Çorlu ilçesinde 2017-2022 yılları arasındaki yıllık ortalama konsantrasyon değerleri partikül madde PM10 40,85 µg/m3, PM2,5 16,61 µg/m³, kükürtdioksit (SO2) 18,34 µg/m3, azotdioksit (NO2) 28,78 µg/m3, azot oksit (NOX) 49,49 µg/m3 ve ozon (O3) 36,00 µg/m3 tür. Bu çalışmada Çorlu ilçesinde görülen hava kirliliğinin ve hava kirliliğine etki eden doğal ve beşerî faktörlerin coğrafi açıdan değerlendirilmesi amaçlanmıştır.

Keywords

Abstract

Çorlu district, located in the Thrace Peninsula of the Marmara Region, is administratively affiliated to the province of Tekirdağ. This district is surrounded by İstanbul province on the east side, Çerkezköy and Ergene on the north side, Muratlı and Suleymanpaşa on the west side, Marmaraereglisi and Marmara Sea on the south side. The land structure has a slightly undulating topography. According to the 63 (1958-2021) annual average in Çorlu, the annual average temperature is 13,1 °C and the annual average precipitation is 576,6 mm.  The frequency of the north winds (57,7%) blow much more than the other ways in the district during the year.  The annual dominant wind blows in the direction of N22,5°E with a frequency of 53,9%. The population of Çorlu, which is the most populous district of Tekirdag province, is 284.907 in 2021. 275.734 number of this population (96,8%) are inhabited in the city, 9.173 number of this population (3,2%) are inhabited in the country side. Beside this, 51% (145.330) of the total population consisted of males, while the other 49% (139.577) of the total population consisted of females.   Various environmental problems, particularly air pollution, are experienced, parallel to industrialization and socio-economic developments in the district. One of the human health problems is air pollution which is quite important argument for human being. Two air quality monitors stations have set up by Marmara Clean Air Management governed by Turkish Republic Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation. One of them is located in the city center and the other one is located in Organized Industrial Site. PM10, PM2.5, SO2, NO2, NOX, O3 emission measurements are being done in these monitor stations. Annual average concentration values between 2017-2022 in Çorlu district are particulate matter PM10 40,85 µg/m3, PM2.5 16,61 µg/m3, sulfur dioxide (SO2) 18,34 µg/m3, nitrogen dioxide (NO2) 28,78 µg/m3, nitrogen oxide (NOX) 49,49 µg/m3 and ozone (O3) 36,00 µg/m3. In this study, it has been aimed to evaluate the air pollution and the natural and human factors affecting air pollution geographically in Çorlu district.

Keywords